Contest Winner: Dinair Airbrush Personal/Pro Kit



I am beyond excited! I was just browsing the web one day and I found a contest for a Dinair Airbrush Personal-Pro Kit. I entered in the contest, it was submitting a picture of what makes you smile. I submitted a photo of a baby kitten that I have meet over the summer. It was a rescue baby kitten. It was so cute, it made me smile. 

The next thing, I won!!! I was a WINNER! 

Anyways, I received a certificate and redeem it at Dinair. It is an email with a certificate that has a long long code that you have to put in at checkout. The color choice was limited unless you like to pay extra for the unique pop colors and design, however there is 14 colors to choose from. I chose the simple one in champagne. It is a really nice color, classy and elegant. I did not add anything in my cart since I would like to test it out first. The only option for shipping is 2nd day shipping and that cost $14. I thought that was fair deal since Dinair was providing me with an airbrush kit for free which values about $200. 

It is a different technique applying makeup, which is really cool. I was super excited and could not wait until it the package came into my hands. The top picture is the actual package. It was all packed nicely and air bags that cushioned the items.

In depth review:

What it comes with?

-compressor- 14 colors to choose from
-foundation shades range: Fair, Medium, Tan or Dark-I chose Medium since I have an olive skin tone
- Moist & Dewy Spray on Moisturizer
-Airbrush Cleaner
-Bonus shades
-DVD for the usage
-Airbrush
-Airbrush case
-Concealer
-Air-tan
-Travel caps
-Airbrush Hose 4'
-Adapter and Plug
-Designer stencils
-Distance Guide
-Practice Sheets & Practice makeup
-Quick start guide
-Brochure & color chart
-Complimentary lessons
-$5 dollars next purchase

(All the items I received I took a picture above)

Benefits:

Pros:
1. no makeup brushes needed 
2. no touch ups
3. water & sweat resistant
4. Flawless
5. Application is supposedly less than 2 minutes, not for me!
6. 24 hour coverage
7. Silicon Free 
8. Hypoallergenic
9. Make-up is Paraben Free
10. Non-Comedogenic

Cons:
1. Airbrush products are limited on eye shadows, I love my shadows and need them to exaggerate my eyes since they are really small!
2. Girl, if you don't know what you are doing let me tell you you will make a mess!
3. If you over spray you can not blend it out with a brush which sucks! I have to wipe it off and restart.
4. Expensive!

As soon as I receive the package I opened it and started to pop in the DVD. I used the practice sheets and I thought I was a pro. When it came to the real face, it did not quite come out the way I aspected it would. The coverage on concealing dark blemishes and scars are not covered well for me. I don't know if I am doing it right. I followed the exact instructions. When I used it on a friend it was very good until I placed on the eye shadow, boy, if you saw her you would think someone gave her a black eye. So, I do good on people faces but not mine if that make senses. I think I need  take some classes on airbrushing, probably in the near future. There also is not that many youtube videos on airbrushing techniques. I do like it alot but not the part were I do not know how to use it on myself really frustrates me but practice makes perfect. It takes awhile to learn how to use unless you did airbrush before. 

This is my in depth review about it. If you have a question just drop a note in the comment box and I will get back to you :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me