New Everyday Mineral formula samples

Hey! Hey! I recently visited the everyday minerals website and wooh! did they improved from the last time I purchase at everyday minerals. I ordered a sample since they have a new formula for the foundation and I wanted to give it a try since it has jojoba base. Jojoba base is a moisturizing formula since the everyday mineral original formula is also amazing but it can be dry after several applications. 

I placed an order sample on October 10 and I received it October 15. Shipping has definitely improved tremendously. I paid $2.71 for shipping, it came in an white envelope and it was flat. It was a bit strange because when I received samples at everyday minerals couple years ago, it was a stack almost like a cylinder with tiny sample jars. I opened the package and they are 7 small square packages that are resealable after each use. It contains 0.005oz or 0.14g of product. 

Everyday minerals claims that it sources natural and vegan ingredients. I have tried everyday minerals before and bought full size items when I heard great reviews on youtube I spent a good amount at everyday minerals. I still have some jars that I have not finished yet since I primarily use everyday minerals in the summer, since my skin is comb/oily in the summer time as for winter it is a bit dry and comb/oily so I avoid using powders unless I want to look like a cake face. 

I do like everyday minerals until this day I am still using everyday minerals since I have not finished my em from my enormous purchase before. I would say this is comparable to the bare minerals. I do think it is better but this is my opinion about this product and it is also more affordable. The ingredients of the foundation consist of vegan and natural ingredients. As for bare minerals I do not know what the ingredients are in there product, since I only tried samples. The only part I like about bare minerals is that it has an spf 15, but I put sunscreen on before applying foundation anyways.

Patch test:

Tested Original and Jojoba base foundation and from the texture of the foundation the jojoba base melts right in your skin and you can feel that it is smooth and moisturizing as for the original formula it is a bit dry even though it melts in your skin it shows that the foundation is dry. 

I have not used this foundation on my face yet but I will be using it starting tomorrow. I will use this for a week and update you with the opinion I have on this foundation on this same post. Chime in later for the review ;)

xoxo 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me