Unii Palette vs. Z-Palette

what is a unii palette?


  • the unii palette is a hard plastic casing with a magnetic plate inside. The purpose is to place cosmetics from individual cosmetic items, such as an trio eyeshadow case, blush case, etc. It is not easy to remove the tins out of the case, so be super careful trying to remove it. I have broke two of my pur mineral blushes, which were my favorite and now I do not have any blushes besides my two winter blushes.
Here is how it looks like:


Tips: Try using a lighter and simply wave it back and forth under the the cosmetic tin you are trying to take out, this will help loosing & melt the glue and try popping the tin out with a flat metal stick. I used a flat tweezer that I do not use anymore, I bent it into a stick and it work pretty well until it broke cheap bleep tweezer seriously at this time..couldn't you wait until I was finish, therefore I used a thin cuticle stick.


Retail Price: $27.00
Sale Price: $20.00
Ratings: ****
Price: $$$$

what is a z-palette?


  • the z-palette is similar to the unii palette but it is much larger and made more with card board and a clear screen on top to see through the palette the inside is also magnetized.
Here is how it looks like:


Retail Price: $20.00

Sale Price: $20.00
Ratings: ****
Price: $$$

PROS:
  • reduces space in draws
  • reduce the individual packaging of cosmetic
  • sturdy hard case
  • convenient for on the go
  • organizes cosmetics 
  • Easily to be removed and arrange-able 

CONS:

  • Expensive
  • Makeup is hard to remove from other individual packages
  • Makeup gets smeared on the case in the inside if spilled

Reason why I got this?


The reason of this purchase is because I did not like how I had to search through my draws for the cosmetic palette I want to use that day. These empty palettes are great to organize cosmetics and it condense the spaces in the draws. It is very convenient for on the go woman, travelling, overnight, etc. 


Find out what kind of makeup I placed in them...Click Here

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me