Urban Decay Naked Palette


    I got the Urban Decay Naked Palette as a birthday present for myself  two years ago at Sephora, my friend also bought one for herself since she's been looking for this since they were sold out everywhere. It retailed for $50 U.S. dollars. I bit my tongue and swiped my card. o.O This was my first high end eye-shadow palette from urban decay. I received a mini bottle of urban decay primer potion with this palette, and the duo side 24 hour eyeliner pencil. Below there are the swatches I have swatches from the palette. It was a naked palette sensation on you tube after I purchase this but I did not have the chance or the time to do a review since I'm a really busy college student. I hope you can see the swatches clearly.


My thoughts...

I really loved the palette. It is super creamy and pigmented compared to all the drugstore products I have tried. It is also super blend-able. This palette can transform your eyes to smokey, neutral, everyday, and fierce looks. 


Urban Decay Naked Palette

Retail Price: $50
Price I got this for: $50
Ratings: *****
Price: $$$$$

Would I purchase this again?

Ummm...I would purchase this again with the sale of course. After I purchase this palette the next week sephora had a 15% off entire purchase. Bummer that I didn't wait!!! I purchase this baby full price, man!

You can purchase this here at: Sephora


Can also purchase at other retailers.


FYI: I was not paid to advertise this product. This is my personal and honest opinion about this product. I also purchased this with my hard earned money or it was given as a gift from my mum, relatives, or friends. 



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me