Gel Eyeliners Reviews

 I own three gel eyeliners two from the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama gel liner in eggplant and blackest black retail price is $9.95 it also comes with a brush which applies the liner wonderfully and one from the eyeslipface in ivory; retail price $3 bucks. 


I purchase the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama gel liner in eggplant and blackest black on a buy one get 50% off the second one at Walgreen's. It is very smooth, creamy consistency and applies smoothly. It doe not flake at all. The color is very pretty. Eggplant has a sheer and slightly glitter color to it. Blackest black is really black, just as a typical eyeliner. It is also smudge proof but if you are going for the smokey eye look, I would suggest smudging it right away after applying the liner before it drys. It is very hard to smudge it after it drys, you do not want to tug on your delicate eyes, that will lead to wrinkles. 


In the other hand, as for waterline, I do not apply it there since my eyes are very sensitive, even though it says it's safe for sensitive eyes. I certainly do not like to put any eyeliner or eye shadow or etc in my waterline. My eyes will look bloodshot, that's how sensitive they are. The gel liners are tear-proof but they do smudge a bit for me. I have monolids and they last a very long time but they do budge underneath my eyes since my eyes are mono-lid and slightly hooded. It is very light smudge though. It also take a while to remove this gel liner. I found out if you held your makeup cloth for several seconds, it would come off easier, but takes several times to get it completely off.


As for the eyeslipface ivory gel liner, it is a very nice color to brighter your eyes in the tear duct area but it is very hard to get off. For $3 this eyeliner is very good. It is creamy but not as creamy as Maybelline, it is a bit flakey. It does a pretty d*mn good job for $3. It does not budge and it is waterproof. 

Here are the swatches:

 Picture with Flash:
Picture without flash:


Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama gel liner
Retail Price: $9.95 
Price I got this for: around $15 B1G50% for 2 $7.50 each
Ratings: *****
Price: $$


Would I purchase this again? 
Yes, but I would pick this up when there is a sale with super saving with my coupons. :) 



E.l.f Cream Eyeliners
Retail Price: $3.00
Price I got this for: $1.50 (sale 50% off items)
Ratings: *****
Price: $$

Would I purchase this again? 
Yes, but I would pick this up when there is a sale with super saving with my coupons. :)


FYI: I was not paid to advertise this product. This is my personal and honest opinion about this product. I also purchased this with my hard earned money or it was given as a gift from my mum, relatives, or friends. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow Me